Monday, September 20, 2010

Betty Jackson

I came across Betty Jackson's new line when I mistakingly thought it was Besty Johnson. As I went through it I thought, this is very conservative for Betsy. I had never heard of Jackson and her line is amazing. She is a British designer that started her line in 1981 with her husband, David Cohen. She is inspired by paintings and art and wanted to put her love for art onto her clothes. Betty believes you should be able to wear the outfit you put on in the morning all throughout the night. She is well known for her designs in the British tv show Absolutely Fabulous, which is great because my parents have been watching this show for years!


Betty Jackson


I love the vintage almost 80's sweaters she included in her collection









No comments:

Post a Comment